I have a class at 9am ... though I am sitting here this morning... brighteyed and bushy tailed twiddling my thumbs and thinking that I may head to the gym now. They have a shadow boxing class.. though I am not sure weather I will then make it to the class after... hmmmm... maybe i will just sit here, finish my breakfast nd head to the 9am class.
What a Dilema.
______________________________
Weight 100.6kg (its working!)
________________________________
Edit: well... I have just gotten back from the 9am class.. man, i think the trainer was in the army.. he is a hard ass... i dont think i have done as many push ups as i did with him today, ever... ouch ouch... and while we were doing the boxing circuit he would come around and randomly pull someone out to do something with him and the focus pads... i got picked last and had to punch fast and hard into the pads for a minute... ouch ouch ouch... im not punching like a duck anymore... that is a good thing... now i feel more like a wounded bird! ~L~
my wings hurt!
I fee good for it though. I would love to think that I had the stamina to go back for the same class at 12.30 (in hope that he would be training again)but you know what? I think i would like to use these arms today... hahaha.. this trainer was fantastic.. i will be trying to get to more of his classes!
___________________________
30 min circuit class + warm up and down session
5 min warm down on cross trainer...
She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!
So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....
No comments:
Post a Comment