She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!

So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 4

I jumpped on the scales this morning.. (i know that I shouldnt do it most days, though i do... ) and they showed 100.7km. I am pretty chuffed... the hard work.. watching every little thing that goes into my mouth, the constant reminder that muscles have been rudely woken, is all starting to pay off.

I survived yesterdays efforts and have my walking buddy, my 14 year old son waiting impatiently for me to get dressed and go for the first of ur 5 km walks today...

I must say... my muscles and screaming for mercy and my mind is wanting to be lenient. though, I have not listened to them thus far.. why start now!?

We have been invited to an Australia day BBQ today.. which could make or break the early stages of change, though after i get back, I plan on getting chicken, marinating it in a little oyster sauce ...finding out if we have to take a plate, if so, stocking it high with veges and salad and packing the Coke Zero. Mahahaa. A little BBQ is not going to push me off the rails!
____________________________________
Todays goal: 2 x 5km walks
weight: 100.7kg

No comments:

Post a Comment