Walking though Point Cook town centre last weekend I came across a table in the middle of the fresh food precinct advertising BoxingFit. The guys manning the stall were young.. and super fit...
I was scared to approach.. though i did.. that was the turning point for me... I put my contact details down on the sheet on the table and picked up a pamplet..
THEY CALLED ME BACK!!
I juggled my words around a little... a little embarrassed that i was actually having this conversation (about weight loss with someone other than Matt)... though I bit the bullet and asked the big question that I had planned was going to make or break the deal.. (ofcourse, i wanted to do it though would have found any excuse not to)..
free joining fee...
$19 a week for 12 months
$40 a week for the ultimate coaching and training..
Really... that is nothing in comparrison to the likes of Jenny Craig and Tony Ferguson.
The best bit is that they dont starve you.. you get to eat the things you like... in moderations (a word I am about to add to my vocabulary)... They make you work hard.. sweat lots and reap the benifit in an over all weightloss, training, eating wellbeing program.
I am scared.. actually.. i am terrified. I have never thrown a punch in my life and here I am about to venture out into a gym filled with every kind of boxing bag known to man... and $69 to purchase my strapping and a pair of professional boxing gloves!
Now, i think since it is midnight that I need to go to bed... sober up a little and try and prepare myself for the first day of ther rest of my life.
I am scared but excited!
I plan on sharing this with you.. every step of the way.. I hope to inspire you.. I hope to motivate you.... I look forward to seeing what 11 months time brings me!
She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!
So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....
No comments:
Post a Comment