Man...Almost a week down. Wow...
I was running soooo late tonight... I rang matt from the train... i needed him to gather everything for my class in my gym bag and bring it with him.. there was no way that he would be able to pick me up, take me home, me get changed and back in the car and make it to the gym before warm ups. (We need to have our wraps on and ready to go as soon as the buzzer from the other class sounds. I know.. i know.... talk about hurry)Anyway... Matt i dont think really uderstood my reasoning behind the bag. i didnt want to take it to the gym and get changed... i was gtting changed in the car... (different bra and all)... we have come to two conclusions... it is good that the windows are tinted (all but the front) and the guy in the car in front of us was so GAY.... he pretended that i didnt exist when he looked in his rear view mirror... come on.... tits are tits... right? Especially just in a lacey bra!? hahaha.
I have just got back from the beginners class... the trainer was so nice...even when I goofed and started punching the wall bag when i was meant to be on an entirely different kind of bag... he jst came over and led me to where i was meant to be... i am sure he was thinking... "stupid $#%#".
I discovered something tonight... I punch like a duck if a duck actually knew how to punch. I mean... i think i have got that ballet foot all sorted... now, i just have to get my wings under control. Unco-ordination is a gift all of its own! You are meat to punch with your arms tucked in towards your sides... not out like you are about to do the chicken dance!
hahah.. would you ever have believed it Cath!! I may go pro! =)
Anyway... I smell like dirty gym socks... I think i need a shower!
_______________________________________________
weight: dont know... forgot to check in today... will look tonight.. or .. tomorrow.. who knows... the longer i leave it... the bigger surprise i may get! ;-)
She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!
So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....
No comments:
Post a Comment