Tonight as soon as I got off the train I went home, got changed and headed to the gym. I started with the cross trainer.... Where ther other day i did 10 minutes and thought I was going to fall down dead, tonight the first 10 minutres was not so bad. .... So... thus the warm up...
While on the cross trainer, listening to Everclear - So much for the afterglow album i was watching the class going on down stairs... they were using Focus pads... the one thing that I was kinda good at... hmmm... I have to get to that class... the next is on sunday.
anyway... I was deciding which of the bags/balls I was going to work with tonight... At work today I decided that since I dont want to look like the biggest unco that walked the planet I would give myself a week to aqauaint myself with one item a night.. atleast so that I would get the basics down before doing a class. The last thing i want to do is trip over some unsuspecting with my ballet foot thing I got goin'.
Sooooo... tonight, it was Mister Speed Balls date with me... while I dont think he liked my uncoordinated hands touching after skilled people had left, I didnt give him a choice. I had time!!!!! He was either going to like it or suffer under my spack hands. It was a bit of a fight, though after about 35 mins of punching, stopping to respostion the ball... punching... getting out of synch because of a change in beat on my Ipod, Mister Speed Ball and I came to an understanding... its rather simple.. I aint goin' no where.. he is going to meet with me every time i go, weather he likes it or not... not like the sucker can run away, being screwed into the bottom of a shelf like he is! ~manic laughter follows~
( I have to thank two lovely, rather good looking, extremely sweaty guys for showing me a few tips to get the ball to behave. I am in their sweaty debt)
After he started to co-operate and i was able do repetitions that looked kinda convincing, i went back to the cross trainer and did another ten minutes. Wooohoo...
Just before stretching, i put on my gloves and decided to show the wall mounted punch mats and the heavy bag that I am serious... i dont care how long it takes... I WILL BE THE MASTER OF THEM ALL.
________________________________________
20 min x-trainer/eliptical trainer @ an average of 5km.
35 min speed ball aquainting
5 mins stuffing around on the mat and bag.
weight.. i dont know.. haha.. It was 101.1 this morning before work if that helps.. will weigh again tomorrow.
(i was workng at the hospital today... used the steps everywhere i went.)
Ground floor to level 1 x 2 up and down.
level 1 to 3 x 2 up and down.
(must count stairs)
_____________________________________
Discovered that Jamie and I walked 3.5km exactly last night. Have approximated that we can do another 1.5km if we keep going, turn at the shopping center and then head home. We have a date tomorrow morning.. and if i am still breathing tomorrow night, we will go again. I think 10km is a good go at it since the Gym will be closed for Australia day!
She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!
So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....
No comments:
Post a Comment