She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!

So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Week 3 - Day 15

I missed my class this morning... I got to the gym in time to see the warm ups starting.. and rules are hat if ou are not in wraps by the time the buzzer sounds for warm ups you miss class..
BUGGER...

So... since my time table said there were two beginner classes in a row, i figured atleast i would be able to go to the second one.. (i had been planning on ding the to of them, which would be just over an hour with warm up and coll down as well.. )... so onto the cross tainer I hopped while i wasited for the first one to finish... all wrapped i waited... and travelled at a steady 5km per hour on the trainer..
Just before the second class I hopped off.. ran own the stairs so that I could get ready to jump in. that is when i freaked... there had been a time table error... it was an advanced focus class, not another beginner class - WTF!?

So... to cut a story short, I chickened out! I would have done hardcore again without a problm.. i actually enjoyed the variety in it... and the challenge... though i figured that my focus partner came to get fit, not to be rushed to the hospital with a broken nose because I am not focussed enough to hit on target every time.
I think i will get a litle better at my hitting at someone before I take on an advanced contact class... atleast in hardcore, im only hurting a bag! ~L~

Matt and I went out today, to get a train ticket, which turned intochecking out some clothes in Target... I cant tell you how good it feels to just walk up to a size 16 piece of clothing and say, yup.... I like you, i think I will try you on... and actually put a few of the pieces back because they were a little too floppy... I came home with 2 shirts, a denim skirt and a very pretty light weight tunic length top.. (which Kiera has told me needs to be smaller - so off we go to swap it tomorrow) I am stoked!!!!!
This is the best insentive to keep going... for once I am positive of my direction.. I used to say (when trying to lose wight) IF i get to X size, I will buy X... Now i am saying WHEN...
I know that by doing what i am doing and staying at the rate I am at, eating right, drining water and not caving to temptations I WILL be where I want to be around christmas/new year..

__________________

PS: Thank you for your goreous comment Lyn.. Thank you for "hooting" for me.. It means a lot! Love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment