She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!

So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....

Saturday, April 24, 2010

checking in and punching on.

Hi Peeps.. Well.. It has been a few months now since I started out on this journey. I have lost another 4 CM though that does not seem a lot, I have also built muscle and am getting definition while still loosing.
I am currently at 95.7kg.
It is going slower than I oringinally thought it would though I am looking good for it. I have heard people at work that have started the UN diet, and have lost 5 kg in 7 days. To me, that is way too much. If you look at them, there is no difference in their face, or upper body. No matter where I look, I see a difference. I thought that I was doing something wrong when I heard them talking, though I now know, after seeing them, that it is all about balance.

I am now wearing a 16 in almost everything that I try on. If it is not a 16, i dont buy it. Plain and simple. It tends to be only the smaller label companies that have smaller 16s than places like Target, where I have never been able to purchase " section. I actually bought a top in the young peoples section the other day. Two tops in fact. Both 16.. Both fit amazingly. Their young peoples section tends to be a little smaller in cut than the rest of the store. So being able to just pluck something off the rack there and be able to wear it, well.. it felt pretty awesome in it self.
I am going a little brighter, wearing pinks and purples, something i have never done... and honestly, I have only one black shirt that fits me, bought only the other week, though simply to go with a little short sleeve knitted sweater. Something I have often looked at and admired and never bought, simply because they simply did not make them large enough. When i would find one that fitted, it just looked wrong.
Something I have my eye on ... though am determined to lose another 2 kg before buying (because while the 16 fits now, i can see a little bumpy bit of bod that should not be there)... is a stripy, knit dress that has an attached long sweater over the top. I have to say... HOT... it looks great... though.. it could look better.
If it is still there in 2 kg time, I will model it for you!

Anyway... since i am 1.3 kg(i think) off my 2nd goal, and I am yet have done anything for my goal insentives.. so today, I lopped off my locks and am now wearing it layered and just to my shoulders.
I will post a picture here, or on my other blog, when someone next takes a pic ...
Anway... Off to finish dinner. We are having a low fat spaghetti bolagnaise tonight, packed with veges.
Yummo.

Enjoy the ride... Its worth while.
xxx
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment