She woke up one day.... and threw away all her excuses...
she decided that it was time to become accountable for who she was... what she looked like and the size pants (size 20) she wore...
she realises that she was missing a great deal by being over weight...
she wants to live life like it has an expiry...
love life and have it love her back...
she has joined a gym... and the biggest loser program and has made herself a goal...
she has support and is not afraid to call for it...
....she is ready to BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER LIFE!
She is me... and this is my blog..
It will be my diary... it will be raw and i am sure at times ugly...
this will document my journey.... so in December 2010 when I aim to be 40 KG lighter...
this diary will remind me of how far I have come.. how strong I have become and what I had to lose.... a whole lot of weight!

So.... now... I truely am walking in destinys shoes.. like the title of my main blog states....

Sunday, July 25, 2010

progress update

I have given up the scales... i have not had them move in a while, although i have sucessfully been able to shop in stores that were previously out of my reach, size wise... which is a wonderful feeling.

I still go boxing, and now have recruited Matt, who is loving it as much as me. It is great to have a training partner, however, the last few weeks have seen us missing more than we have attended... though results are still being seen so that is the main thing.

We generally do two ab classes a week now, and boxing classes the rest of the week... I can keep up with him with sit ups and actually have to keep yellin to him to hurry up when we are doing doubles, tossing a medicine ball.. as i am still powered and he is getting slower! haha. Great feeling. I kick his arse when it comes to leg ups... again.. a great feeling. Let me put this vision in your head... a spastic octopus trying to play piano.. arms and legs everywhere! ~winks~

Sorry that my blog has gone by the wayside... life has been a pushy Master.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Miss the updates darlin, hug everyone for us and keep kicking his butt.

    ReplyDelete